Recent Transactions / Mandates
A Summary Of Our Favourites
Settled July 2023
Luxury Real Estate Bronte NSW. $22 million restructure and purchase.
Our client wanted to purchase a new luxury home for $7 million but was told by multiple financiers they did not service despite a considerable asset portfolio that was low geared.
AAA was able to refinance their property portfolio by unlocking equity and they secured the purchase.
With multiple entities and structures, AAA was able to secure a senior bank facility with excellent terms.
Penrith - Luxury Residential
Mandate commencement date January 2023
Total Development Cost $282,000,000
AAA has been exclusively engaged to provide Debt and Equity for Stages 4 and 5 which cover 100% of development costs.
AAA is also providing advice for the vendor and the purchaser for the Sale, along with managing the finance for the project until 2026.
Settled August 2021
Senior Debt Restructure Accommodation & Hospitality Space
Loan amount: $162.8 million
• Loyalty to one bank for 40 plus years not returned.
• Newly built 5 start Capital City Hotel, 42 other hospitality venues, commercial investment.
• Negotiated and settled LVR to 65.5% of portfolio.
• Overall rate reduction saving in excess of six figures per year.
Settled January 2022
Development and Construction Loan
Loan amount: $32.6 million
• Developers with decades of experience but not in Australia sought land acquisition finance and then senior debt construction facility in Riverstone NSW.
• Successfully negotiated bank rate despite no domestic asset or income.
Mandated October 2021
Debt/ Equity Raise for Logistics Freight Forwarder
Loan amount: $24 million
We excel in mid- market transactions. Seen as too small for some and too big for others, we were able to place this transaction with an equity investment, assisting to consolidate business debt and take the business to the next level.
Settled December 2021
Loan amount: $33.4 million
Financier was taking too long and waiting for project progression before finalising.
Once mandated, AAA obtained full approval with no pre-sales (or CC), this meant the project could commence keeping all shareholders primed for a strong ROI.