Recent Transactions / Mandates
A summary of our favourites
Settled August 2021
Senior Debt Restructure Accommodation & Hospitality Space
Loan amount: $162.8 million
• Loyalty to one bank for 40 plus years not returned.
• Newly built 5 start Capital City Hotel, 42 other hospitality venues, commercial investment.
• Negotiated and settled LVR to 62.5% of portfolio.
• Overall rate reduction saving in excess of six figures per year.
Settled January 2022
Development and Construction Loan
Loan amount: $32.6 million
• Developers with decades of experience but not in Australia sought land acquisition finance and then senior debt construction facility in Riverstone NSW.
• Successfully negotiated bank rate despite no domestic asset or income.
Mandated October 2021
Debt/ Equity Raise for Logistics Freight Forwarder
Loan amount: $24 million
We specialise in mid- market transactions. Seen as too small for some and too big for others, we were able to place this transaction with an equity investment, assisting to consolidate business debt and take the business to the next level.
Settled December 2021
Loan amount: $33.4 million
Bank was taking too long and waiting for project progression before finalising. AAA swooped in, obtained full approval with no pre-sales (or CC), this meant the project could commence keeping all shareholders happy.